5/2/08

unit 1


1-where were you born?
R: I was born in maracaibo
2-did you grow up there.
R:yes, i did grow up there.
3-where did you go to elementory school.
R:i wen`t to elementory school at Cristóbal Mendoza.
4-where did you go to high school.
R:I went to high school at Ana M Campo.
5-did you study any foreigh lenguajes.
R:No’ didn`t any foreing lenguajes
6-what`s your favorite chidhool memory.
R:my favorite chidhool memory was.I placed with my best friend Ana luisa
7-did you use to have nick name?
R: No, I dont
8-did you ever have a part-time job?`
R:No,i don´t my part-time is to my famity
9-did you use to have a pet dog,cat etc.
R:Yes ì did .I always have a dog her name is luchy.
10-what abaut your favorite food?
R: my favorite food always is pabellón because have rice,meat and means and pizza ,pasta.
My cuestion was for the mamo f a friend,she mane is ada she was born in Maracaibo ,she grow up there she went to elementory school at Cristóbal Mendoza ,went to high school at Ana M Campo she didn`t any foreing lenguaje you favorite chidhool memory was play with your best friend,she don`t a part time job ,enough haven´t nick name ,she had a dog her name is luchy and too her favorite food is pabellón ,because have rice and meat,and jeans .and pizza and ,pasta

No hay comentarios: